JNTU KAKINADA PROPOSED COURSE STRUCTURE FOR 2011-2012 1st YEAR
click here to download
JNTU-KAKINADA (R10) Mid Exam Pattern For B.Tech/B.Pharmacy
- The MID Term Exam will be for 25 marks.
- Out of 25 internal marks – 10 marks are assigned for subjective exam, 10 marks for objective “On Line” exam and 5 marks for attendance.
- For theory subjects, the marks for attendance is to be given as follows:
- For theory subjects, during the semester there shall be 2 tests. Each test consists of 20 minutes duration objective “On Line” exam for 10 marks and 120 minutes duration subjective exam for 40 marks. The Objective exam marks for 10 and subjective exam marks scaled for 10 to be added to get test marks for 20. The best of the two tests will be taken for internal marks. The first test to be conducted in 1-4 units and second test in 5-8 units of each semester.
- Each Objective question paper shall contain 20 objective type questions for 10 marks. This examination is conducted “on line” to train the student for on line examinations such as GRE, GMAT etc.
- Each subjective type test question paper shall contain 4 questions and all questions need to be answered. The subjective type question paper should be for 40 marks.